When you join FIIF, you join the ranks of those who are creating and shaping the digital future. FIIF partnership entitles your company to have a voice when defining FIIF’s focus areas and new co-creation actions, or sharing of best practices and processes of the digital transformation.
If you are interested in becoming a FIIF partner, please contact fiif.manager(at)dimecc.com or submit your information through this link.
FIIF partners receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity to influence the requirements development and future direction of digitalization, together with leaders in technology, manufacturing, academia and government agencies.
- Network with other members and industry experts to create and establish new collaboration and relationships.
- Participate in the definition of FIIF’s thematic focus areas and focus sectors.
- Access to materials produced by FIIF (e.g. publications, presentations, reports, future scenarios).
- Opportunity to create and lead co-creation activities (e.g. pilots, R&D&I projects & programs).
- Have your company logo displayed on relevant FIIF materials.
FIIF partnership types
- Large Industry Partners
- Midcap Industry Partners
- SME Industry Partners
- Micro Industry Partners
- Nonprofit / Academia Partners
- Public Sector Partners
|Partnership type||Service fee|
|Large Industry Partners|
Companies with annual revenue over €300 million
|Midcap Industry Partners|
Companies with annual revenue of € 50-300 million
|SME Industry Partners|
Companies with annual revenue of €2-50 million
|Micro Industry Partners|
Companies with annual revenue under €2 million
associations, trade unions, and companies registered as tax exempt organizations
Universities and their separate research organizations, and VTT
|Public Sector Partners|
Finnish ministries and government agencies